Home

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sorry it has taken me so long to post!

Ugh, I have been way to busy for my own good. I have been having occasional family arguments, hating my job, and loathing my fellow class mates and their annoying personalities. I think the only thing that is keeping me sane right now is the ability to escape into my room and come home to a cat who seems to be overly excited when I do come home. Today I am home sick, so expect a bunch of entries including my usual art update to follow...now!

So, remember my dear friend Dumpling Wolf? Well, I was working on him last week and I walked away for two minutes and he had broken into two ragged pieces. Rest in Piece Dumpling Wolf Ikibana. Your head shall be mounted on a cylinder and your butt shall become a shrine.
I also got my cups out of the kiln and shined up so here they are as well! 
I also made a little scoop for my kitty's little snack times. 
And JULS JULS JULS JULS!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I love my bead! It is so so so so so so GORGIOUS!
So as a gift upon suggestion, I have made these cabs! And I will send you a couple once I get the chance!
I also have a couple bread shaped ones for you if you want a couple of those too, they are quite thick. 
Well, that is my art update! Ado
~Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment