Home

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Quickly~!

Sorry I don't have a lot of time to post today. I am going to be at work and then taking an escape in my room with Disney movies, my shopping goodies, and my kitty-boo. But I wanted to show off my plates!
But first, the plates and the start of my ikibana vase! My plates came out if the kiln as I was starting my ikibana. I don't like my ikibana much but t is only the beginning of it. My design was to make a vase that made it's plants flail out and even show the water in the pool. So it can be decorated. I also added a spout that should have ended up looking like a dragon or a wolf, but it ended up looking like both! I introduce to you DUMPLING WOLF! xD


Annnnnd now my plates! These will be going to show hopefully and have taken up a home in my schools showcase for the time being. Unfortunately for me.

I also found out that I am one of the winners in a contest held by the wonderful Juls from Julsbeads! I bought a focal bead that is so cute and is based on an Indian Blanket. I used to have three indian blankets growing up and would love to have another again. Their not the softest things ever but they sure are COZZZY! I shall show off a picture of it once I get it. Thank you so much Juls-luff!

Well, that's all I have for today. For now, ado!
Luffs~ Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment