Home

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Starting Again.

Okay, it is SO SO SO time for some major spring cleaning; lifestyle edition! I am so fustrated with the lack of muse and lack of hope in my life right now that I feel like I need a new start (to a certain degree)! So as far as my Blog-baby goes, I shall be changing a couple things around and working on some new entries here and there. I shall be back to posting eventually, for I am quitting my muse killing job and working on a lot of college stuffles (which are somewhat inspiring I think). That is all I have for today, ado!
~Shelby

1 comment:

  1. Hey Darlin' thank you so very much for the nice comment and well wishes for me. Your energy will be received in love. Remember to think of all the goodness you have in your life. There are so many who have nothing. I am talking about material things but more spiritual. Look inside yourself for all that is true and beautiful.
    Your friend always
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete